Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your clothes/accessories made?
They are proudly designed and made from the Philippine Islands.
Does Cesa accept made to order or custom size swimwear designs?
Yes. We can only for selected existing designs of Cesa with your measurements. (for example, the top is small, the bottom is medium) an additional Php300 to the retail price would be added for this service. Note that there will be no alteration of design for this service.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- For those in the Philippines, we have a flat rate shipping which costs P200.00 for any area in the Philippines.
- For Filipinos who are residing outside the Philippines but wish to have their packages sent to their relatives in the Philippines, with the rates is USD4 for flat shipping. Please don’t forget to supply us with a LOCAL CONTACT NUMBER of the shipping address and the necessary proof that you are the owner of the credit card so there will be no problem with the billing department.
- For international shipments outside the Philippines, we use DHL as our official express courier. Please see chart for zoning shipping rates. Note that these rates are good for 2-3 swimsuits only or 0.5kg. Transit days coursed through DHL is within 3-9 days depending on the zoning.
- Get free shipping for a minimum order of Php5000 for Philippine residents or USD200 for orders outside Philippines.
Zone Express Shipping Rate for 0.5kgs Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand USD 20 Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia USD 25 North America, Canada USD 35 Europe, Middle East, South America USD 50
How can I track my order/package?
- Upon a successful payment transaction, Cesa will send you an email notification regarding your package’s tracking number.
- Customers can track the status of their packages through the courier’s website,
LBC for Philippine shipments and DHL for shipments outside the Philippines.
- Customers can also check out their order summary and status of their order via our Tracking Page.
Is there a return policy?
- In the event that Cesa sent the customer a wrong item(s) or wrong size; Please fill out the form found at the Returns and Exchange page or inform us through email@example.com to make arrangements. Cesa will shoulder the shipping fees.
- We accept size-exchange only within 24 hours from when it is shipped for Philippine residents only. Cesa is not liable for the shipping fees incurred during the exchange process. Please fill out the form found at the Returns and Exchange page
- We don’t accept returns and exchange for international orders at the moment.
- In the event that the customer was not able to receive the transacted item(s); Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cesa will resend the item ordered. In the case that the item ordered ran out of stocks, Cesa will send the customer a full refund.