Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your clothes/accessories made?
They are proudly designed and made from the Philippine Islands.
Does Cesa accept made to order or custom size swimwear designs?
Yes. We can only for selected existing designs of Cesa with your measurements. (for example top is small, bottoms is medium) an additional Php300 to the retail price would be added for this service. Note that there will be no alteration of design for this service.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- (UPDATED!) For those in the Philippines, regular shipping fee is Php100.00. We also have express shipping, which costs P200.00 for any area in the Philippines.
- For Filipinos who are residing outside the Philippines but wish to have their packages sent to their relatives in the Philippines, the flat rate is USD5. Please don’t forget to supply us with necessary proof that you are the owner of the credit card so there will be no problem with the billing department
- For international shipments, we use DHL as our courier. Please see chart for zoning shipping rates. Note that these rates are good for 2-3 swimsuits or 0.5kg.
Zone Shipping Rate for 0.5kgs Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan USD 20 Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Australia USD 30 North America, Canada USD 40 Europe USD 75
How can I track my order/package?
Is there a return policy?
- In the event that Cesa sent the customer a wrong item(s) or wrong size; Please fill out the form found at the Returns and Exchange page or inform us through email@example.com to make arrangements. Cesa will shoulder the shipping fees.
- We accept size-exchange only within 24 hours from when it is shipped for Philippine residents only. Cesa is not liable for the shipping fees incurred during the exchange process. Please fill out the form found at the Returns and Exchange page
- We don’t accept returns and exchange for international orders at the moment.
- In the event that the customer was not able to receive the transacted item(s); Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cesa will resend the item ordered. In the case that the item ordered ran out of stocks, Cesa will send the customer a full refund.
Is there a loyalty program?
- Yes! This is applicable when you create an account in www.CesaPh.com. When we’ve tracked that you’ve bought 10 swimwear sets (maillots and bikini sets only) from Cesa; we will notify you by sending an email that you are entitled to choose 1 free bikini set (maximum worth Php1500) or 1 free maillot (maximum worth Php1600). Free of shipping fee.
- This is our way of showing you that we appreciate and value your loyalty.