Skip to content
- Do not leave soaps sitting in a container which allows water to pool in the bottom. Our soaps come with ropes so you can hang them to dry out.
- Keep soaps in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Steamy bathrooms are not recommended due to the high moisture content causing the soaps to breakdown prematurely. Allow the soaps to breathe in between uses to it can continue with the curing process which makes the soap milder and firmer, extending its shelf life.
- Do not expose the soaps to direct sunlight as it might fade the color.
- You can store unused soaps in your cabinets and drawers. The scent can help make your linens smell good. If you do not want the scent to transfer, you can wrap the soaps in wax paper.
- Do not leave water residue inside the body scrub containers as this may cause unnecessary melting of the sugars. Our sugar body scrubs come with wooden spoons so that you can scoop out only the amount you need.
- Keep the container lid close to retain the scent.