We’re not even halfway through the year but Cesa has gotten featured on a lot of your fave online magazines and sites. Check out which of our pieces are doing hot right now and who among your fave celebs/artists are getting beach ready with Cesa! Don’t forget to visit the shop to get these pieces for yourself!
4. Stranger Isle Bikini Set. Comes in Wine or Black. The off-shoulder look is trendy right now and this bikini will make you stand out on the beach or while poolside lounging. Link to Starstyle article.
7. Inoa Sheer Fringed Robe. You’re not beach-ready until you have a cover-up. The floral + fringe combo gives you that hippie, Coachella feel. Wear it with your swimsuit or with any outfit — it adds a little something extra to your OOTDs. Link to SpotPH.
10. Fielder Mesh Neoprene Bikini Set. For all the sporty girls out there, this set is for you. It also works well for surfing because the sipper closure at the back will keep it from unraveling while you’re diving head first into the waves. Link to Starstyle article.
12. The Anchorband Maillot 2.0. This classic Cesa design is hotter than ever: it has a higher cut for longer looking legs and braided straps. See Coleen Garcia sizzle in this piece within the pages of Mega Magazine April 2017.
15. Swimsuits aren’t just for the beach. You can easily style our Cesa pieces for a night on the town or a Sunday brunch. Shop the Daku Plunge Maillot and the Tulum Ruffled Maillot. Link to Preview article.
16. Nude colors will always be in season. The Tanner Bikini Set now has three “skin tone” shades: Hazelnut Nude, Sandstone Beige (new), and Brown Sugar. The Sundeck Maillot comes in a two-tone piece. Link to Preview article.17. In the pages of Chalk Magazine’s last print issue, Kathryn Bernardo wears the Cesa swimsuits in a resort-inspired shoot. Top left and bottom right: Malcapuya Maillot worn with a skirt. Top left: Carried Away Bikini worn as top. Bottom left: Soon-to-be released Hula One-Side Ruffle Bikini top. Check out their behind-the-scenes video!
18. The fashion industry is fickle and trends change faster than you can say “Beach, please!”. Versatile pieces are the key to keeping yourself stylish all throughout seasons. Shop the Daku Plunge Maillot here. Link to SpotPH article.